pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Tabs in PDF
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:39:30 GMT
Am 06.06.2017 um 12:16 schrieb Bharat Bhatt:
> Hi,

Assuming that with "tabs" you mean "tables" and not "tab stops":
> I want to renders different tabs in PDF. If I click on any tab content of
> that tab should be displayed.

If you are able to click on a content, then it is displayed, obviously.
Because if it weren't, then you wouldn't be able to see it to click on it.

If you mean making some content visible by clicking on some checkbox,
this is very advanced and probably needs javascript. The best would be
to create a prototype of this with Adobe Professional and then replicate
the effect with PDFBox, i.e. by assigning the contents into the structures.

Tilman