pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Daniel MendesDaSilva <Daniel.MendesDaSi...@arhs-spikeseed.com>
Subject How to request an update of PDFBOX
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:44:11 GMT

Hello,
I've recently created a bug issue on PDFBOX.
After retrieving, adapting and recompiling the sources I was able to solve my issue.
Unfortunately I need an official release from Maven repo integrated into Tika

My fix was on the class COSFloat line 80. I match "-." to zero (I'm not sure if I need to
do the check or the trycatch but I did not want to find out neither)

else if(aFloat.matches("-\\.")){
              try
              {
                value = BigDecimal.ZERO;
                checkMinMaxValues();
                }
                  catch (NumberFormatException e2)
                  {
                      throw new IOException("Error expected floating point number actual='"
+ aFloat + "'", e2);
                  }
                }

Would it be possible to arrange a patch for this ?

Daniel Mendes da Silva
Senior Analyst Programmer