pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sushant <susha...@fitwell.in>
Subject Re: Is it possible to rotate annotation by certain angle ?
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 12:29:50 GMT

On 01-05-2017 17:37, Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> Am 01.05.2017 um 14:05 schrieb Sushant:

>>> That is something completely different, this is rendering (where
>>> rendering annotations is not fully implented). Maybe clarify whether
>>> your question is about creating a PDF or about rendering a PDF with
>>> PDFBox.
>> It is about rendering a PDF with PDFBox , I  am doing manipulation
>> with existing pdf.
>
> In that case, all you can do is to rotate a PDPage object, and decide
> whether or not you want to  also rotate the annotation with the
> norotate flag.

I also thought the same, Rotated PDPage , and decided to rotate the
annotation by setting the noRotate flag to false, so that it rotates
annotation, but it doesn't work.
This was my problem i sent initially.
For now as a solution I have rendered it as Image instead of working
with Form  as following:

// Create a Form XObject from the source document using
                 // LayerUtility
                 LayerUtility layerUtility = new LayerUtility(doc);
                 form = layerUtility.importPageAsForm(sourceDoc,
                         sourcePageNo);

// Rendering an image from the PDF document
BufferedImage image = renderer.renderImageWithDPI(sourcePageNo, 300);

PDImageXObject pdImage = LosslessFactory.createFromImage(doc, image);