pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From David Patterson <patterd20...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More questions about page iteration
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 14:40:06 GMT
Tilman,

You don't need to research it for me. If I ever need to use PDFBox to
create content, I'll research how to make pageLabels then. For now, I'm
able to proceed without dealing with that detail.

You have been very helpful.

Dave Patterson

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
wrote:

> Am 16.05.2017 um 15:30 schrieb David Patterson:
>
>> Tilman,
>>
>> Thanks. That was what I had come to realize when the PageLabels were null.
>>
>> Just out of curiosity, how do page labels get created?
>>

> I don't know, if somebody would really need to create these, I would have
> to research it by looking at the API.
>
> Tilman
>

>> Dave Patterson
>>
>> On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Sadly for you, that one has nothing to do with page labels. It's really
>>> just a footer on the page. And there is no concept of "footer" in PDF.
>>> It's
>>> just text at the bottom.
>>>
>>> Tilman
>>>

>>> Am 16.05.2017 um 15:21 schrieb David Patterson:
>>>
>>> They show up when I print the PDF or open it to read it. I want to

linkages work?

PDDocument and

number as printed?
1", ...