pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Grayson Faircloth <graysonfairclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Help setting up PDFbox in Eclipse
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 21:43:30 GMT
Hi all,

I recently decided to switch over to Eclipse to develop a program I’m currently working
on. I’m not familiar with the environment and would like to figure out out to import the
package or do whatever I need to do so I can try the test program found at https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/printing/Printing.java?revision=1792647&view=co
<https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/printing/Printing.java?revision=1792647&view=co>
without any errors. I downloaded version 2.0.5 and have everything in the folder it was downloaded
in but I’m not sure what to do next. Importing the whole folder into the project didn’t
do anything.
One of the error's I am getting is The import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument cannot
be resolved to a type.

Thanks.