pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDF Signing, generated PDF Document certification is invalid, using HSM
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 09:43:27 GMT
Am 25.05.2017 um 08:22 schrieb Paresh Chouhan:
> Original PDF : https://www.mediafire.com/?bg9z4c9450v01io
> Signed PDF : https://www.mediafire.com/?fqvnf9mg50pfzjh

Thanks... I wanted to see the files first because I'm lazy and had hoped
it's some obvious problem in the PDF itself, but it isn't. So I looked
at your code... the signing is quite different than in our example, why
is this so? The "CreateSignatureBase" class has the code to produce the
signature.

That you mention a HSM isn't really relevant... At work, I'm signing
with a PKI card and all I had to change was getting the keystore.

Tilman