pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From sunny hisa <sunnyh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Getting lots of warnings "No Unicode mapping for..." when extract text
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 15:00:45 GMT
When I use PDFbox to extract text, I get lots of warnings and as output I only get garbage.
But when I use Abode Acrobat to export the attached PDF file to text, it works fine. I have
attached the original PDF file, the text output and the log with warnings. And besides,
PDF file seems to have a Type-1 font embedded with a custom encoding.
The PDFbox version is pdfbox-app-2.0.5
The command I use is: java -jar pdfbox-app-2.0.5.jar ExtractText FileWithIssue.pdf
I have checked lots of reports on JIRA issue tracker, still find no way to solve it.I am looking
forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Best RegardsSunny Xia