pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: adding many revew status to comment
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 16:38:17 GMT
Hi,

I can't really help much there (I don't use annotations myself), I
recommend that you get a PDF file that has what you want and then
compare yours and that one in PDFDebugger, to see what is missing /
different.

Re COSName, if there isn't one, you can always generate it yourself with
COSName.getPDFName().

If you feel that a getter/setter is missing in some annotation type, you
can always assign directly like this:

annotation.getCOSObject().setItem()

If you got it to work, please create an issue in JIRA, explain what's
missing so we can add it.

Tilman