pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Is it possible to rotate annotation by certain angle ?
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 11:24:01 GMT
Am 01.05.2017 um 13:04 schrieb Sushant:
> Thanks Tilman for quick response.
>
> So it means that if the noRotate flag is set to false, annotation will
> also rotate if page is rotated ?
>
> I tried this, I added a external stamp on a pdf using Adobe Acrobat
> Reader DC, In my code i set the annotation flag setNoRoate to false(By
> default also it was false), rotated the page with pdfbox with 90  but
> the annotation didn't rotate.

It depends what rotation. What you describe is relevant to page
rotations, not rotations in the content stream.

Also, when reading the specification earlier today, I saw this:

"Text annotations shall not scale and rotate with the page; they shall
behave as if the NoZoom and NoRotate annotation flags (see Table 165)
were always set."

Tilman