pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Text appears reverted in textbox
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 05:59:36 GMT
Hi,
> Am 28.04.2017 um 05:44 schrieb Mickael Marrache <mickaelmarrache@gmail.com>:
>
> Thanks for looking at this.
>
> Is there an estimate for when PDFBox will be able to support it?

no, as this is a volunteers effort I can't give you any timing on this. We are planning to
do it but maybe in another major release as one of the options we are looking into is dependent
on Java 8 (and we are just moving to Java 7 for PDFBox 3.0).

Is it Java libraries you are looking for? I could give you some names but as I havn't tried
filling forms in Hebrew with these I don't know if they are able to handle your requirements.

BR
Maruan