pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From David Patterson <patterd20...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Output
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:42:33 GMT
The metadata about the images that appears in the System.out. stream along
with any of my own print statements

This is the first part of one of the blocks of xml that appears.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><javax_imageio_jpeg_image_1.0>
  <JPEGvariety/>
  <markerSequence>
    <dqt>
      <dqtable elementPrecision="0" qtableId="0"/>
      <dqtable elementPrecision="0" qtableId="1"/>
    </dqt>
    <dht>
      <dhtable class="0" htableId="0"/>
      <dhtable class="0" htableId="1"/>
      <dhtable class="1" htableId="0"/>
      <dhtable class="1" htableId="1"/>
    </dht>

Is there a way to not have it printed? A way to have it sent to file
location to be kept? A way to send it to the processing code such as in
the ExtractImages class?

Thanks
.
Dave P