pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From karthick g <ikarthick2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There was a problem when loading a pdf file to Adobe Acrobat. document(18)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 06:52:17 GMT
Hi team,

These are the drop box links for the error pdf file.

PDF File
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzkzfowl29b62fy/corrupt.pdf?dl=0

Screen Shot when loading the PDF file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9x5wad9dgwxnxt/pdf-error.png?dl=0

Screen Shot when pressing the CTRL key

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpkztacdfx6hwep/ctrl-key-error-pdf.png?dl=0

 Please let me know if you need more information

Regards,
karthick G