pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From karthick g <ikarthick2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There was a problem when loading a pdf file to Adobe Acrobat. document(18)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 04:47:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your support.  Based on your suggestion,  Now I moved to PDFBox
latest version 2.0.5.
Still I can not able to get the error on PDFParse.  Even I have set Lenient
option of pdf parser to false,
to catch the error. The file is parsing well and I can not able to get the
error for malformed pdf. Can You send
the code snippet or explain the way that how you got the error.

Regards,
karthick G