pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Help urgently
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:54:14 GMT
Am 10.04.2017 um 13:32 schrieb lalit gupta:
> Hi team , I have got and assignment where I need to extract some information from the
PDF file and then based on that info I need to split that file into multiple files.
> Here now I splitting is not a problem but I am finding difficult to extract the information.
> E.g.
> Fund name : abcPortfolio I'd : 1234
> Now suppose I want to extract fund name and portfolio I'd then how to achieve this .
There may be many fields in PDF which I need to extract. Could u suggest or send sample code
.

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Have you found out whether the information is in an AcroForm field or
part of the normal content stream? (Use the printFields example and the
ExtractText command line tool)

Can you share a sample PDF?

Tilman