pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <ajit.m...@atishay.com>
Subject Regarding: How To extract Hindi Language Text from PDF File Or Other Indian Language Text from PDF File
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 04:12:19 GMT
Dear Sir,

I am Having problem in extracting Hindi text from pdf file.

Actually I want to extract any Indian language text from pdf .

I am using pdfbox library for .net. I am doing this is Dot Net.

So Please kindly let me know regarding solution for All Unicode language text extraction for
PDF.

Thanks and Regards,
AJIT MORE
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER