pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Costa Silva <pjosi...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Help needed!
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:20:35 GMT
HI!

I need some help with a pdfbox issue! I don´t know if this is a bug or not! I´m using pdfbox
to transform pdf pages to image, but since I can´t increase de xmx heap size due to client
limitations, I made a method to cancel when it founds a big image inside a pdf! But since
then my app crashes on jpeg2000 and jbig, and yes, I have the maven dependencies correct!
(but i´m using maven bundle plug in and felix OSGi!) I have raised a sof issue, if you need
more information!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43493106/osgi-with-maven-bundle-plugin-not-loading-library

I would appreciate any help!

Thank you in advance!

Pedro Costa e Silva
CRITICAL Software

pedro.silva@criticalsoftware.com

[cid:32B6F301-1329-4294-862B-8F1CBCBE3DC9]

Parque Industrial de Taveiro, Lote 48
3045-504 Coimbra
T. +351 239 989 100
www.criticalsoftware.com<http://www.criticalsoftware.com>

UK | PORTUGAL | GERMANY | USA | BRAZIL

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information for exclusive use of
its recipient. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to
ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems / data. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or reproduce this e-mail and you must
notify the sender and delete the entire email. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message and its attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank you.