pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "vakul" <vakul.kata...@newgen.co.in>
Subject How to add markups to an existing OCG in a pdf
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:34:00 GMT
Hi,

I want to implement functionality to allow user to create layers(Optional
content group). Then, allow them to select a layer and add markups, text to
that layer. I have implemented the functionality to create layers using the
LayerUtility class. But, I am not able to modify an existing layer.

I tried to convert the PDOptionalContentGroup to PDPage by first converting
PDOptionalContentGroup to COSDictionary and then creating the PDPage from
the COSDictionary. Then making the changes in the PDPage. But this creates
an invalid PDPage.

So, how do I modify an existing layer(optional content group) in a pdf?

Best regards,

Vakul

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously
received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the
content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software
Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use
of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges
that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so
expressly with due authority of NSTL.