pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Evan Williams <evan.willi...@zapprx.com>
Subject Re: Need Help With A Problematic PDF
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 14:47:18 GMT
Karl,

Thank you so much. I will pursue that. And thank you for the tips on
investigating issues.

Unfortunately, even thought the ultimate result of my labors is a PDF, the
actual PDF generation is not really the focus of my work (it is figuring
out exactly what to put in the form fields). So I just do not have the time
to understand the PDF format as well as I should. I suspect many PDFBox
users have similar issues.

I really appreciate your help, and the wonderful PDFBox community. Thank
you again.