pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Kremer <...@khk.net>
Subject Re: There was a problem when loading a pdf file to Adobe Acrobat. document(18)
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:22:28 GMT
As Tilman indicated, the file is important to figure out what the error is
about, and why it's not caught in PDFBox. You can upload the file to
DropBox or any other similar service that allows to share an uploaded file
via a link. A while ago, I wrote up a tutorial about how to do that with
Adobe's Document Cloud (if you have a Adobe ID, you have some free
storage):
http://khkonsulting.com/2015/10/share-documents-via-adobes-document-cloud/

In Acrobat, when you get an error message that references an error number,
you can get more technical information by holding down the Ctrl key when
you click on the "OK" button to dismiss the error dialog. What does that
say?

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

khk@khk.net
http://www.khkonsulting.com