pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: RadioButton group with one radiobutton selected
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 18:50:24 GMT
Am 02.02.2017 um 19:22 schrieb Bharat Bhatt:
> Hi Tilman,
>
> Whatever code I send yesterday not worked with change
> |widget.setAppearanceState(i
> ==on
>      ?options.get(i):"Off");|
>
> But I refer the code https://stackoverflow.com/ques
> tions/41631119/radiobutton-display-problems-with-pdfbox and tried the
> |widget.setAppearanceState(i
> ==on
>      ?options.get(i):"Off");|  as I attached in previous mail.
> and thats work fine. But issue coming when another radio button is clicked.
>
> Please suggest me the better approach for radiobutton with selected value.

That is because you didn't use all the code from the answer in

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41631119/radiobutton-display-problems-with-pdfbox

In the code below, specifically this line

                 COSStream onStream = new COSStream();
                 aeDict.setItem(options.get(i), onStream);
                 aeDict.setItem(COSName.Off.getName(), onStream);

will not work. You can't use the same (empty!) appearance stream for on and off.

If you can't use the code from the answer because something is different, e.g. you need a
different size or whatever, then please tell what the difference is and I'll do my best to
help you.

Tilman