pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Dauda Kadiri <dauda.kad...@aquaforest.com>
Subject RE: Thank you, developers
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:34:13 GMT
I have to Second that, we have been replacing itextsharp with PDF Box using IKVM in most of
our software for some years now and our aim is to completely faze itextsharp out,
I are even willing to live with the performance hit IKVM brings to PDF Box, I am impressed
with the updates and generosity that you guys offer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thad Humphries [mailto:thad.humphries@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 February 2017 04:26 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Thank you, developers

I want to thank the PDFBox team for their work. I have spent a bit over a week removing iText
2.1.7 from my largest project, and replacing it with PDFBox 2.0.4. The results look great,
and my boss and I are pleased with the speed of PDFBox.

--
"Hell hath no limits, nor is circumscrib'd In one self-place; but where we are is hell, And
where hell is, there must we ever be" --Christopher Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v. 121-24)