pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "gerryw@hispeed.ch" <ger...@hispeed.ch>
Subject Re: apache licensing problem
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:57:25 GMT
Thanks for your answers. Sorry for not being so clear in my message.

This line:

  *

    provide clear attribution to The Apache Software Foundation for any
    distributions that include Apache software.

my main reason is that I am not sure how to "provide clear attribution".

I have put a copy of the license in the top of my directory and a NOTICE
saying that the program includes software developed at the Apache
Software Foundation. I am not sure what else to do?

Best Regards

Gerry