pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tres Finocchiaro <tres.finocchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache licensing problem
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:32:23 GMT
Here's a section from apache.org specifically labeled "I'M NOT A LAWYER.
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?"

   - http://www.apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html#WhatDoesItMEAN

This is a good place to start, because it's from a "Frequently Asked
Questions" which is specifically aimed at the high-level questions.

Note, this FAQ is written surrounding the 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 versions, so if
there is a portion you have questions about, you should read the exact text
from the 2.0 license.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com