pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How do I analyze a problem PDF?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:30:04 GMT
The best would be to upload the PDF somewhere, and also post your code.

I analyse PDFs sometimes with NOTEPAD++, sometimes with PDFDebugger, and
often both. But these help only those who know what to expect.

The text below looks like a COSStream was closed prematurely (did you
close the source documents too early?). I'd rather suspect a bug in your
code or in our code.

Tilman