pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Date component in PDF
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 08:11:19 GMT
Am 17.01.2017 um 08:12 schrieb Bharat Bhatt:
> Thanks for quick response. Some input or direction or example I can refer
> to create Date component.

One can only guess what you mean. You didn't tell whether it is input or
output. I'd assume you mean input. You can use an ordinary text field as
shown in the CreateSimpleForm.java example. Or use three text fields
separated by "." or "/" or whatever you want.

If you want more, then you'd have to know and tell what you want. Or
link to an existing PDF that has what you want.

Tilman