pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Bharat Bhatt <bharatbh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Appearance for PDListBox
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:21:02 GMT
Hi Maruan,

Thanks a lot for quick response. How to get font to construct the
defaultAppearanceString?
E.g.  String defaultAppearanceString = "/Helv 12 Tf 0 0 0 rg"; in this
"Helv" is used. If I have to use font supported by PDFBox like
COURIER_BOLD_OBLIQUE
then how to get the name/string to be used in defaultAppearanceString?

Thanks,
Bharat