pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Bharat Bhatt <bharatbh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Date component in PDF along with Time
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:36:15 GMT
I want to display the time along with date in Date picker.
I tried with "m/d/yy h:MM tt" format in
   AFDate_Format("m/d/yy h:MM tt")
   AFDate_KeystrokeEx("m/d/yy h:MM tt");

and also with AFTime_FormatEx("m/d/yy h:MM tt");
                    AFTime_KeystrokeEX("m/d/yy h:MM tt")
But only formatting in working. Time is not displayed in date picker.

Is there any way I can get time in date picker.

Thanks,
Bharat