pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Clark, Raymond C" <Raymond.C.Cl...@ehi.com>
Subject What causes "Using fallback font LiberationSans for Helvetica"?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 02:50:57 GMT
I thought Helvetica was a standard font supported by PDFBox, yet, when I use my code to build
PDFs it builds fine but I get this message many times in my log file.

[log4j][ServiceQueueSyncProcessThread: '0' for queue ProductsStmtService][2017-01-17 10:14:01,145]
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType1Font WARN  Using fallback font LiberationSans for Helvetica

What would be causing this and what do I need to change so that it doesn't come out?  Am I
possibly doing something wrong?

Thank you,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.