pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Dynamic Table generation using PDFBox
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 09:09:03 GMT
Hi,

> Am 27.01.2017 um 09:47 schrieb Bharat Bhatt <bharatbhatt@gmail.com>:
>
> Thanks a lot Maruan
>
> Do you have any sample which I can refer to create XFA form using PDXBox
> api?

it might have been misleading. To create the XFA you need to use the Adobe LiveCycle Designer,
AEM Forms Designer or create it with an editor as this is XML based. If you have that XFA
you could then create the PDF Wrapper with PDFBox and put the XFA in. Normally this is also
not neccesary as the Adobe tools allow you to save as PDF.

To create XFA PDFBox doesn't provide any mechanism, API or such.

BR
Maruan