pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Kremer <...@khk.net>
Subject Re: Date component in PDF along with Time
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:01:59 GMT
That is something you have to ask Adobe- they have implemented the date picker in their applications.
There is nothing new in the PDF documents, it's all done in the new versions of the applications.

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...
http://www.khkonsulting.com