pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Move rotated text to center of page
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:57:18 GMT
Am 24.01.2017 um 23:42 schrieb Gilad Denneboom:
> Is this a new feature? I was using version 1.8.13 and couldn't find it. I
> guess I'll need to switch to version 2.x.x ...

Yes it is new. It was available in low level in 1.8.* but the code is
much larger:

     PDExtendedGraphicsState gs0 = new PDExtendedGraphicsState();
     gs0.setNonStrokingAlphaConstant(value);
     Map<String, PDExtendedGraphicsState> graphicsStatesMap =
page.getResources().getGraphicsStates();
     if (graphicsStatesMap == null)
     {
        graphicsStatesMap = new HashMap<String, PDExtendedGraphicsState>();
     }
     graphicsStatesMap.put("gs0", g0);
     page.getResources().setGraphicsStates(graphicsStatesMap);
     contentStream.appendRawCommands("/gs0 gs\n");

Better update to 2.0.* so that all the work we put into this has a purpose.

Tilman