pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox: cannot generate image for some pdf
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:13:14 GMT
Am 08.12.2016 um 08:01 schrieb Ford Wang:
> The sample PDF can be downloaded with below link
> https://uploadandshare.onigroup.com.au/upload/1fe65a160e/25769820310.pdf
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fuploadandshare.onigroup.com.au%2Fupload%2F1fe65a160e%2F25769820310.pdf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEjxhYz8fIvlTJ0PnblubkPFqZEWA>

Some update on this -
The extreme slow rendering was my mistake, I forgot the jdk8 option. Now
it takes "only" 80 seconds. All versions I tried render pretty nicely,
except for something purple in the "herbs". I doubt that is the
PDFBOX-3000 issue. Was that your problem? It is difficult to investigate
- your PDF has at least 468 colorspaces and 5685 xobjects on the top level.

If you have the Indesign source file, it would be useful if you could
isolate a part of it for further investigation.

Tilman