pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From clifford <cliffo...@paprika-software.com>
Subject PDPattern PDFBOX-1094
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 15:00:51 GMT
in PDFBOX-1094 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1094> there
is a file called gs-bugzilla691715.pdf

Was this file generated by PDFBox, if so could I have the source as I am
trying to get PDPattern to work.

when doing
cvPage.getResources().put(COSName.getPDFName("R9"),PDColorSpace.create(COSName.PATTERN,cvPage.getResources()));

cvPage = a PDPage object

The Pattern is not added to the resources items, there is code in PDFBox
that actually stops a PDPattern from being added?
I can add any other PDColorSpace object I like but not a COSName.PATTERN
one.

looking at gs-bugzilla691715.pdf it looks like ColourSpace Patten has
been added to Resources as a array under ColorSpace, how did they do that.