pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From REVER WHITE <whiteriver...@gmail.com>
Subject How to read not PDType1Font when converting PDF to Image?
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 13:31:35 GMT
Hi everyone.

Thank you for your good applicatino PDFBox and sorry my poor English.

I am using the PDFBox 2.0.3 jars  for converting the PDF
to images.

When I do this, I catch this error.

ERROR: OpenType Layout tables used in font ABCDEE+03SmartFontUI are not
implemented in PDFBox and will be ignored [日 11 20 22:08:31 JST 2016]
ERROR : OpenType Layout tables used in font ABCDEE+MS-PGothic are not
implemented in PDFBox and will be ignored [日 11 20 22:08:31 JST 2016]
ERROR : OpenType Layout tables used in font ABCDEE+ArialMT are not
implemented in PDFBox and will be ignored [日 11 20 22:08:31 JST 2016]

In this error, 03SmartFontUI is free font.
I think this error is caused by not reading PDType1Font.

So I have a question.

How do I add these not PDType1Font like 03SmartFontUI when converting PDF
to image?

Please, thanks.