pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Neus Arbó <neus.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Printing PDF with Acroform don't work
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:24:37 GMT
Yes, because I fill them from Java. And I'm sending the document to printer
using Java. You can see the code I'm using to fill the fields and to print
the document in the first email I send...
Is practically the same code I was using with pdfbox 1.8.12 (Except some
lines like the way I print it using PDFPageable, that it's the way I have
to print it according the Migration guide). And in pdfbox 1.8.12 the fields
where printing correctly, and in pdfbox 2.0.3 the fields are not printing
anymore.