pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sender <4tech...@gmail.com>
Subject Filling PDF Interactively PDFBox - Android
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 04:52:55 GMT
Hi all,
I've been using:
https://github.com/TomRoush/PdfBox-Android

The Android port of PDFBox and I must say that I am impressed. @devs
Thanks a lot for your contribution guys!

Now to the actual problem; am facing is to render a PDF so that a user
can interactively fill the PDF form fields (acroforms etc.) such as
edit text & visual signature form field etc.

On a side-note: I noticed few classes including
"PDVisibleSignDesigner.java" but wasn't able to find a working sample
for the Android port. Could anyone point me to a working sample or
tips?

Has anyone used or implemented this kind of functionality before using
PDFBox or the PDFBox-Android specifically?

Regards,
techie9