pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Kremer <...@khk.net>
Subject Replacement of PDRadioCollection in PDFBox v2?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 19:11:14 GMT
In a pre-v2 PDFBox based application, I was able to use PDRadioCollection
to get all child elements of a radio box group. Is there anything similar
in PDFBox 2?

What I am looking for is a way to get all options for a radio button group.
I can do this by getting the field's COSDictionary, and then traverse the
COS hierarchy for the field, but I'd like to avoid that if there is an
easier option.

Thanks,

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

khk@khk.net
http://www.khkonsulting.com