pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From KUMBHAR Navnath <Navnath_KUMB...@3dplmsoftware.com>
Subject How to extract selected text from PDF
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:03:33 GMT
Hello Sir,

I am working on a desktop standalone product which requires PDF manipulation.
For this purpose, I have downloaded PDFBox Java Library.

I have a requirement to extract bunch of text that I have selected by cursor in PDF.
Can you please help me on this?

Thanks & Regards,

Navnath Kumbhar
Software Engineer | CATIA Systems Traceability
[logo]

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any
use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer