pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From britt fitch <britt.fi...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Apache PDFBox for PDFToImage
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 12:14:38 GMT
I wasn’t familiar with that class but it looks like its just a main method wrapper.

Here is an example doing something similar with ImageIOUtil class that lets you specify output
destination: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23326562/apache-pdfbox-convert-pdf-to-images
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23326562/apache-pdfbox-convert-pdf-to-images>

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics