pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From clifford <cliffo...@paprika-software.com>
Subject Re: PDPattern PDFBOX-1094
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:56:59 GMT
I am not saying that PDPattern should have a /Length. PDTilingPattern
should and in version pdfbox-app-2.0.4-20161109.083729-125.jar
PDTilingPattern dose not put a /Length, which is one of my problems
every thing else is ok except that /Length is missing from PDTilingPattern.

Unfortunately the mailing list will not let me put attachments, so I can
not show you a screen capture of the result from PDFDebugger, which
would make it very clear what I am talking about.

Matrix is just a hint, it would be a nice to have. :)