pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Bobick, CTO" <m.bob...@correlationconcepts.com>
Subject pdfbox 1.8.5 PDFParser constructor issue?
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 22:41:29 GMT
Problem with 1.8.5 PDFParser(InputStream input) constructor:  Verified that
input exists, and has correct length (>50Kb) when passed into the parser
constructor.  However, inspection of parser object at next statement
parser.parse() shows that pdfSource is all zeros [0,0,0,0,0.]  so nothing
comes back from parser into the Holder.  Pushback is also all zeros.

Note this is attempt to parse PDF documents that were created on wintel
machines, while the pdfbox is being executed on a Fedora 20 machine.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

-mark bobick
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-bobick/2/306/816/> LinkedIn

CTO, Correlation Concepts

 <http://www.correlationconcepts.com/> www.correlationconcepts.com

2880 David Walker Dr. #407

Eustis, Florida  32726

702.882.5664

"We will find a way, or we will make one." - Hannibal