pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Certificate a PDF
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 16:15:51 GMT
Am 12.10.2016 um 17:17 schrieb Jonathan Barbero:
> Hi,
>
>   I have been playing with the signing example of PDF Box 2.0.3.
> I would like to apply a certification signature (
> https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/certificate-signatures.html )
> How could I do ?  Do you have any example ?
>
> Thanks,
>   Jonathan.

There is no example, but the test TestPublicKeyEncryption.java from the
source download should help too.

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/test/java/org/apache/pdfbox/encryption/TestPublicKeyEncryption.java?view=markup

There's also a segment in the Encrypt command line tool:

                     if( certFile != null )
                     {
                         PublicKeyProtectionPolicy ppp = new
PublicKeyProtectionPolicy();
                         PublicKeyRecipient recip = new
PublicKeyRecipient();
                         recip.setPermission(ap);

                         CertificateFactory cf =
CertificateFactory.getInstance("X.509");

                         InputStream inStream = null;
                         try
                         {
                             inStream = new FileInputStream(certFile);
                             X509Certificate certificate =
(X509Certificate)cf.generateCertificate(inStream);
                             recip.setX509(certificate);
                         }
                         finally
                         {