pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Pdf/A signed twice is falsely processed as invalid
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 11:14:46 GMT
Am 21.10.2016 um 22:24 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
>>> ello Maya,

In a linearized PDF, if the ID keyword is present in both the first page trailer dictionary
and the last trailer dictionary, the value to both instances of the ID keyword shall be identical.

me insecure, is that the PDF Tools folks are usually right….

>> >Acrobat also treats it as valid
> as there was an incremental update to the file it's no longer treated as linearized and
as such the provision doesn't apply. @Tilman WDYT?

Yeah that makes sense.

Tilman