pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Begley <christopher.beg...@outlook.com>
Subject Dump all objects on page with coordinates (images, text, color boxes, lines)
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:35:33 GMT
Hello All!

New to PDFBox. My task to to basically map ALL elements on a page of a pdf document. This
includes text, color boxes, highlights, underlines, lines, curves, images, etc.

Does there exist a way to dump all objects on a page and then retrieve information about each
object? (Specifically, coordinates that can then be mapped to page coordinates in another
file format).

>From my limited perusal of the documentation, I don't see any obvious/intuitive way to
do this. Can someone point me the right direction on how to approach this problem?

Thanks  in advance,