pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "jorgeeflorez ." <jorgeeduardoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Base fonts not found
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:57:42 GMT
Thank you all for your help.

>From a machine running windows I came up with these filenames for each font:

PDType1Font.TIMES_ROMAN --> C:\Windows\FONTS\times.ttf
PDType1Font.TIMES_BOLD --> C:\Windows\FONTS\timesbd.ttf
PDType1Font.TIMES_ITALIC --> C:\Windows\FONTS\timesi.ttf
PDType1Font.TIMES_BOLD_ITALIC --> C:\Windows\FONTS\timesbi.ttf
PDType1Font.HELVETICA --> C:\Windows\FONTS\arial.ttf
PDType1Font.HELVETICA_BOLD --> C:\Windows\FONTS\arialbd.ttf
PDType1Font.HELVETICA_OBLIQUE --> C:\Windows\FONTS\ariali.ttf
PDType1Font.HELVETICA_BOLD_OBLIQUE --> C:\Windows\FONTS\arialbi.ttf
PDType1Font.COURIER --> C:\Windows\FONTS\cour.ttf
PDType1Font.COURIER_BOLD --> C:\Windows\FONTS\courbd.ttf
PDType1Font.COURIER_OBLIQUE --> C:\Windows\FONTS\couri.ttf
PDType1Font.COURIER_BOLD_OBLIQUE --> C:\Windows\FONTS\courbi.ttf
PDType1Font.SYMBOL --> C:\Windows\FONTS\symbol.ttf
PDType1Font.ZAPF_DINGBAT-->  C:\Windows\FONTS\msgothic.ttc

Searching a bit. I decided to use:

wget
http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/dextop/el7/x86_64/webcore-fonts-3.0-1.noarch.rpm
rpm - webcore-fonts-3.0-1.noarch.rpm

which included most of the fonts and finally copied msgothic.ttc to
/usr/share/fonts

I have another question... Are these fonts free to copy? or will I need to
purchase one by one?

Thank you.

Best Regards.