pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Diego Azevedo <dazev...@esec.com.br>
Subject Re: How to certify a PDF
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:42:19 GMT
Hello Damien,

I made a typo:

    dictionary.setItem("Reference", reference_*s*_); // Add Array to
    Signature dictionary

There is no point in creating the array, add the "SigRef" dictionary to
it... and not use the array on the "Sig" dictionary.  So... just add the
'S' to the variable and re-run it. Just tested here, and it worked fine =)

[]'s

--

Diego Azevedo
Developer