pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Angelova, Maya (KV-Telematik)" <maya.angel...@kv-telematik.de>
Subject Pdf/A signed twice is falsely processed as invalid
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:10:53 GMT
Hello guys,

I have the following problem using apache.pdfbox when validating a valid PDF/A-1 file, which
is being signed twice:
1. The online validator confirms that the file is valid (https://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf/validate-pdfa-online.aspx)
2. But when I validate it using the following code:
<code>
PreflightParser parser = new PreflightParser(byteDatasource);
parser.parse();
PreflightDocument document = parser.getPreflightDocument();
document.validate();
result = document.getResult();
</code>
3. The file is linearized
4. I get that the file is invalid and the error description reads:
<i>Trailer Syntax error, ID is different in the first and the last trailer</i>

According to issues PDFBOX-3256 and PDFBOX-2502 this should be fixed?
Could anyone give me a tip how to go around this problem or would that be a bug?
The pdf file is attached.

Best regards,

Maya