pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [PDFBox 2.0.3] PDFRenderer.renderImageWithDPI Text Upside-Down and Out of Position
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:15:25 GMT
Am 18.10.2016 um 19:47 schrieb John Planow:
> Thanks, Tilman! I appreciate you taking the time to look into this.
>
> I tried the latest 2.0.4 snapshot and unfortunately, it exhibits the same
> behavior. I'd appreciate any further advice you have, but it's looking like
> I may have to use a different approach.

Aaargh... sorry... I forgot that I had made these changes in the trunk
only, and haven't put them in 2.0.4 yet. I'm planning to copy them to
the 2.0.4 version before release.

You can test the trunk here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

Tilman