pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Fabricio Pombo Koch <fabriciok...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject External signature in 2 steps
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 19:53:32 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to sign a PDF with an external service. This service receives the PDF's content
(hash) and returns the signature (hash).
I followed the "CreateSignature" and "CreateVisibleSignature" examples and I was able to make
it works.
But, I need to sign the PDF in 2 steps:    1- Get PDF's content, calculate the hash and
send the hash to the service that is responsible to sign the hash.
    2- Get the signature hash returned from the service and insert it into my PDF.

Note that in the 2nd step I'm not in the same context from 1st step, so, I can't access the
PDF that was loaded in step 1. I would need to load it again.

Can you guys help me?

Thanks,Fabricio P Koch