pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "abogdanov@accusoft.com"<abogda...@accusoft.com>
Subject Re: Empty array when getting acroforms
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 11:36:37 GMT
Hi Maruan. You can download them from here:
http://dropmefiles.com/TmVIu

On 2016-09-21 13:37 (+0300), Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> > Am 21.09.2016 um 11:14 schrieb Andrew Bogdanov <abogdanov@accusoft.com>:
> >
> > Hi, Maruan. I'm attaching an original document (which is processed correctly) and
merged one.

> as attachments are not allowed on that mailing list they didn't make it through. Could
you upload them to a public location?

> BR
> Maruan
>

> > On 2016-09-19 17:03 (+0300), Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:

> > > Hi,

from other documents or not? Does PDFBox treat them differently?

> > > would it be possible to upload pdf before and after merging to take a look?
> > >
> > > Acrobat treates annotations which also have a Widget entry in their dictionary
as form fields although there is no AcroForm entry. If that is really the case here that would
be a potential improvement to PDFBox to behave the same. It's long ago that I've seen such
a document still being used tough.

> > > BR
> > > Maruan

DC